Our T190 Bobcat is a rubber track machine that can go anywhere, a must for wet areas. As well the rubber tracks provide a low ground pressure allowing the Bobcat to float over sensitive areas.
We have the following attachments for the T190:
- 4 in 1 clamping bucket that is usefull for picking up boulders, logs, stumps etc.
- Tooth bucket. For hard packed areas.
- Forks. Used to move pallets of material.
- Clearing Grapple. For light land clearing and placing landscape boulders.
- Soil conditioner/Rockhound. This tool picks rocks, roots and other debris from the surface, smoothing and levelling the area at the same time.
- Landscape Rake/Rockhound. This attachment does the final rock/debris clean up and leaves the soil ready for seed.
- Tree Scoop. For planting or transplanting larger trees and shrubs.
The Bunker Rake is a three-wheeled tractor designed for raking golf course sand bunkers.
We have the following attachments for the bunker rake:
- Field finisher. This drag mat is used to rake the soil removing track marks and ridges leaving a perfect seed bed. It is also used to rake out blue chip driveways.
- Lawn roller. For rolling in the new grass seed.
- Aerator. Punches holes in existing grass to allow air, water and fertilizer to get to the roots.
- Fertilizer spreader. Quickly applies granular fertilizer to large areas.
SOD CUTTER • PLATE COMPACTOR • LASER LEVEL
This custom-built trailer has everything we need to install continuos concrete edging to your landscape including:
- A mounted concrete mixer.
- Curbing extruder.
- Various profiles and stamps.