Creating pastures in the rural areas around Parksville including Errington, Coombs and Hilliers can be challenging. The soil in these areas can be rocky with roots and other debris. Exclusive Landscape has the tools to solve these challenges. We have two rockhounds that will clear the surface of rocks and debris. Depending on the make up of your soil, this may be all that is needed in order to plant. If you do wish to add top soil, removing the debris first will reduce the amount of soil that you need to add.
Our T190 Bobcat is a rubber track machine that can go anywhere, a must for wet areas. As well the rubber tracks provide a low ground pressure allowing the Bobcat to float over sensitive areas.
We have the following attachments for the T190:
- 4 in 1 clamping bucket that is usefull for picking up boulders, logs, stumps etc.
- Tooth bucket. For hard packed areas.
- Forks. Used to move pallets of material.
- Clearing Grapple. For light land clearing and placing landscape boulders.
- Soil conditioner/Rockhound. This tool picks rocks, roots and other debris from the surface, smoothing and levelling the area at the same time.
- Landscape Rake/Rockhound. This attachment does the final rock/debris clean up and leaves the soil ready for seed.
- Tree Scoop. For planting or transplanting larger trees and shrubs.
The Bunker Rake is a three-wheeled tractor designed for raking golf course sand bunkers.
We have the following attachments for the bunker rake:
- Field finisher. This drag mat is used to rake the soil removing track marks and ridges leaving a perfect seed bed. It is also used to rake out blue chip driveways.
- Lawn roller. For rolling in the new grass seed.
- Aerator. Punches holes in existing grass to allow air, water and fertilizer to get to the roots.
- Fertilizer spreader. Quickly applies granular fertilizer to large areas.
SOD CUTTER • PLATE COMPACTOR • LASER LEVEL
This custom-built trailer has everything we need to install continuos concrete edging to your landscape including:
- A mounted concrete mixer.
- Curbing extruder.
- Various profiles and stamps.
Continuous concrete borders define your flower beds, driveway and grass. Eliminate the need to constantly repair rotting wood borders or warped plastic edging. Curb-it provides affordable concrete edging to Parksville, Qualicum Beach and surrounding areas in Oceanside. Concrete is mixed on site and extruded in place. With our custom built trailer, mixer and extruder we are able to complete most jobs in one day with minimal disruption to you. We have different sizes, profiles and patterns to complement any landscape.
We do paving stone patios and walkways, Allan Block retaining walls, blue chip driveways. If you are looking to upgrade your landscape in Parksville, Qualicum Beach or surrounding areas, we can help. Call us for an estimate.